MotoGP 20 Update Patch Notes for Switch and Google Stadia
The developers of Milestone S.r.l. released a new MotoGP20 upgrade for Nintendo Switch and Google Stadia today.
The Switch and Stadia Update has become offered. Mostly only bug fixes are made, but read on your own…
MotoGP 20 Patch Notes on June 2
- Updated MotoGP class motorbikes and riders to season 2020.
- Updated physics for MotoGP™ class.
- Increased vibration feedback.
- Photo mode: improved motion blur with more shutter speed options. (Stadia)
- Career manner: Development Tests fixed and enhanced.
- Career mode: Contracts Management enhanced (real/fictional teams).
- Showroom: MotoGP official cyclists introduced with helmets off.
- Fuel is currently refilled upon departing pits in qualifying and practice sessions.
- Neural AI developments: Cable instances consistency in qualifying and practice sessions.
- Several Career Mode repairs and enhancements.
- Several Multiplayer fixes and improvements.
- Track host upgrades.